I wanted to share this video with all of you to showcase Michaela's skill as a healer and massager. As you can see, Auntie Christine is enjoying the moment with great joy and bliss. Michaela, we are all waiting our turn.. I am, especially! In truth, you really DO have a great gift of massage along with all your other gifts which this post is too brief to list. Father's Day 2008 was rich with laughter and family and as always, a joy for the "father/grandfather of the day who was delighted to see his family on this day of honor.
2 comments:
This was my first video to publish to the "blog". This was Father's day 2008 and Grandpa was part of the audience. Ken was the photographer and he did a great job. All in all a nice afternoon in June to honor a great guy and all the great guys who take the name, "Dad" seriously!
Oh man...that was the greatest! Congrats Grandma Potts on the video...very advanced. Also, I had to laugh...my laptop actually vibrated with the oohs and ahhs from the healing touch!
Post a Comment