
Here is a snapshot of our move to Meeker, Co. Michaela flew into Amarillo, TX to help us pack, then made the 10 hr trek with Stephen and I to Meeker, Co. She helped us unpack the uhaul and did a little site-seeing. Then flew out of Grand Junction, Co back to MN. The move was hard work, but a lot of fun! Meeker, Co is GREAT!! Everyone has an open invitation to come visit. We have a spare room, and an extra car if need be. You would just have to get yourself out here. :P









3 comments:
Awesome! Congratulations on your move! :)
Wow...beautiful country. Enjoy your new digs!
It was fun to see your home base and neet one of your neighbors as well (Mr. Moose).. I'll bet he has relatives in the vicinity! A visit sure sounds tempting. I hope you get lots of visitors to show them the wonders of your surroundings. It is sooooo very beautiful! WE sent our love!
Post a Comment