Hello Potts Clan!!
For those of you who may not have heard from my parents, or seen it on facebook or caught a conversation thread through the lines of gossip...Let me, then, be the first to inform you that Brian and I have made a decision to move in together. We are very excited, because we will both be able to FINALLY save money for the first time in years!! (and as we all know, there's nothing like saving money, especially in these rough times of this economic 'something or other') I have posted a picture taken from the kitchen window of my soon-to-be new apartment. The apartment is in a really nice, old brownstone building near the Minneapolis Institute of Art. It is a very small apartment, therefore, unfortunately I won't be hosting Easter or any large event involving more than just, well, Brian and Myself ;)
It is a very nice space for us so I thought I would share it with all of my loving Family (via a picture) :)

No comments:
Post a Comment