Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Simba - Auggie



In case you don't keep up with my personal blog or my facebook - Simba went to a not-for-profit on Tuesday of last week - he was given lots of kisses and love and so far is enjoying playing with all the other dogs in his transition home. They will analyze and background check potential owners & determine the best fit for him, he just really struggled with meeting new people, especially boys & kids and bit a friend of mine on Thanksgiving & tried to nip a 5 year old and was getting worse seperation anxiety. It was very tough becuase I love Simba very much, but I am confident that he will be happier. (and can check up on him & so far he is doing great).

I would like to introduce you to the newest Potts family member, Augustus - Auggie for short.
His birthday is 9/30/09 and has been with me for a week now. Joe surprised me (he went to look at Auggie but told me it wasn't the right fit/time but than turned out Auggie was curled up on the couch when I went over for dinner after work!) So far he is awesome, and will never replace Simba but I am enjoying having him in my life as a new buddy.
PS Grandma I will email you the rest of the puppy pictures per your request :)


1 comment:

grandma potts said...

Melissa: What an adorable new "buddy" you have. I'm sure he will adjust and so will you.. Let us know how Simba is doing. See you at Christmas gathering soon.
Love, Grandma P