Saturday, August 15, 2009

Click Here for Video of Ken's Adventure Today

Click on this first video after you click the heading above
Then...call ken for the full story.
This is a Quote on Gary Walter's Blog about Ken.

"Taking us out of the lakes area was Ken Potts. A friend of a friend who I met back in Brainerd. Ken navigated us through the metro trails and all the way to Farmington. He was a God send. Without him I am sure we either would have gotten lost or at a minimum the blading would have been difficult. He knew all the trails and I must admit even though I was tired by this time I enjoyed the miles of smooth, winding and scenic trails."

I am so proud of my BIG brother.

3 comments:

grandma potts said...

We are proud of your big brother, too! Its a wonderful story and after traveling 50 plus miles on rollerblades in 90 degree weather with an ammeteur "blader" and guiding him.. I imagine he is tired but happy today. His Mom and Dad! good going, Ken!

StarryNight said...

Way to go Ken...

Ruthie said...

Wow, I'm sore just watching the videos. Nice job Ken.