Sunday, May 17, 2009

MN Trip May 09




Wish I could have seen everyone - but glad you were able to make the Star Trek dream a reality :) I put up three pictures here - the texas sheet cake :), hanging with my brother & cousin kayla, and mother's day brunch with the family (less
Erin who I saw friday/saturday).

It went by so fast, but I found time to just relax with my family (non extended)and catch up. Simba was very glad to see me when I returned, and has had only 2 accidents this week (yeah puppy!)

In other news, on the job front I'm looking for something more along the lines with my CPA now that I am back to working full time. Job searching is always such a process, but seeing Erin get a job last week gives me hope! Simba had his first dog beach experience yesterday - he loved it and is a great swimmer (although not to fond of the big waves). He thinks he should play with the big dogs, which is fun because they take care of him (and reminds me of how small he really is!). I'm taking him to the "doggie day care" a couple times of week, they love him there and he has a good time. At night, I've been taking Simba for walks and catching up on some fun reading. There are some networking events coming up, which is always fun to meet new people & adventure to new restaurants in the area to try samples of food :) Bre is coming to visit the last week of May to hit the beach & Hollywood Studios at Disney World (aka MGM).

That's about it! Just wanted to say hello to all Potts & give a quick update. I'll be back in MN in August for Lisa (former roommate)'s wedding in Hibbing but hopefully can find a way to see everyone :)

Miss ya! Love you!

1 comment:

grandma potts said...

What a good looking bunch of people! thanks, Mel, for sending this to the blog.. Mucho appreciated! Love, Grandma P